Taxation can be complicated, with its ever-changing nature and international implications. It’s important to stay one step ahead of the changes and plan well. Yet, staying on top of changes can be a time consuming job for managers.
Our tax team however, make it their business to be on top of all changes and as such are in the position to assist both companies and individuals in making well informed and optimal tax arrangements.
Whether it is conducting businesses in India, or expansion into international markets, we provide the know-how to ensure that your corporate structure or contract arrangement minimises group tax liability and maximises after tax returns on your investments
We offer our services to all business owners or individuals whether based in India or overseas. Our aim is to help you understand the Indian tax system and your tax obligations.
Our highly skilled professionals have the knowledge and enthusiasm to:
- Assist you to understand the tax consequences of business decisions
- Work with you on your short and long term goals
- Keep abreast of taxation developments as they affect your business
- Undertake year-end tax planning
- Manage tax on your investments and complex tax issues
- Minimise your business and personal tax.
Choosing the right legal structure for your business is particularly important from a tax perspective as each structure has its own pros, cons and tax implications. Getting it right from the beginning can save money and complications further down the track.
Our tax advisory team has assisted many companies to structure themselves tax-effectively throughout their entire business lifecycle. We can help you:
- Choose the right structure for your business
- Restructure your business
- Protect your business assets
- Advise on the tax aspects of special projects and expansions.
A holistic tax strategy
We can tailor and implement a holistic tax strategy that will maximise value in your hands. Our extensive range of tax advisory services includes:
- Corporate Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Individual taxation
- ESOP / Sweat Equity schemes
- Research and development
- Tax due diligence
- Interpretation of complex taxation issues
- Expatriate taxes including salary packaging
- International tax arrangements and transactions.